We all love the bowls and we all want to know how to play them well so let me share a few tips with you, on how to play the tibetan singing bowls.

I am no expert, you know that, I am just a passionated collector and I am always on the intrent trying to find good information and some videos to share with you and maybe we can all learn a lilte more about out favorite tibetan bowls together. I have recently found a website that published an axcellent article teaching how to play the singing bowls and you shoul check it out. Its the http://www.bodhisattva.com/ site and they have a great article teaching how to plya.

HOW TO PLAY TIBETAN SINGING BOWLS _ click it and read a very interesting article about it. Hope you enjoy and talk soon :)

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds