A few months ago a reader left me a comment to one of my posts, where she asked me to please include the videos from her website anda link to her Tibetan Bowl Sound Healing School (TBSHS). I have been checking the site out and I must say I am very impressed by the quality of the info about tibetan singing bowls that you can find there.

It also seems like a wonderful place to learn how to play the tibetan bowls and learn many more neat facts about the sinining bowls we all love so much.

Here´s one video from the
Tibetan Bowl Sound Healing School (TBSHS)
, later on I will be posting about her other site, the Sound Enegry Healing site, also oriented towards healing bowls and how to use the tibetan singing bowls to perform healing.


1 comments:

Thanks for posting my video. I would love to exchange links. Not sure how.. Please also send an email address to me at diane@soundenergyhealing.com Thanks.

November 20, 2009 at 8:44 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds